Construction Manager Certification Institute
Providing Certification for Professional Construction Managers
The CM Certification Program is administered by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI), an independent administrative body of the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA). The Institute is governed by a Board of Governors and is comprised of CM professionals who are responsible for policies and procedures affecting criteria for professional certification and the determination of individual certification status of candidates enrolled in the CM Certification Program.
CMCI's goals are to:
- Improve professional practice through the establishment of professional development goals.
- Identify the CM body of knowledge and skills necessary for the successful practice of construction management.
- Recognize individuals who demonstrate knowledge and experience essential to the practice of professional construction management
Statement of Impartiality
- Using positions for personal gain
- Giving preferential treatment
- Impeding efficiency
- Losing independence or impartiality
- Affecting adversely the confidence of CMCI constituents in the integrity of certification operations.